Dealers/Garages honda service records

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by dean, Tuesday 16th Oct, 2012.

1. dean Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hi all got my son converted to honda from audi and he is buying a r type Civic this has a full honda service record is there anyway of getting proof from honda that the details,milage etc is genuine.is a printout available and does he need to go to the honda dealer in question or would any dealer be able to supply it?

2. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If you call up Honda with the REG they can check on there system and print it out. I've done this too as one of my service stamps was missing but had actually been done.

dean likes this.
  3. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    Any dealership connected to the network will be able to give you a print out of work completed at all dealerships. However this information is very high level and basic. It's limited to mileage, date, a very generic description of work completed, and the name of the dealership which completed the work. If however you then contact the dealership stated which did the work they will be able to give you a very detailed list of the work completed on their computer.

dean and Ichiban like this.