Dealers/Garages Honda Servicing

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by Ichiban, Thursday 9th Aug, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have been meaning to post about this website for some time now but never got around it .HondaServicing - The best place to get your servicing, MOT and repairs

The site definitely not Honda UK as the web registrant information just they are one swoop , what affiliation they have with Honda to promote them is unknown and site has not been updated for some time yet.However they say on their facebook page “We’re incredibly passionate about spreading the word of Honda servicing through dealerships.”

Its high time someone took the challenge an did some promotion I personally think it a long time coming and welcome it.

On the back of this promotion dealer are also open to change and reform some of their bad habits.

2. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Seems a bit odd if you ask me. No "About Me" information or registered address that I can see. I thought that was a legal requirement of a business website.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    WOW full marks to you!! You have cracked the hidden riddle!! Price promise has beaten their campaign into oblivion .It’s another Honda project shelved before it started?

4. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Is this not an opportunity here for AOC???

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I would love to be involved and help out but Honda UK have been pretty bluntly and not willing to partake. Have spoken to hem on two separate occasion but they don't seem to be enthusiastic at all.

I can't blame them as a lot of forums and Honda uk tie up have ended in a lot of heartache.

6. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Nothing ventured nothing gained & I know what your like when you get the bit between your teeth , you don't normally take no for an answer!

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have tried it Helen they are actively supporting the S2000,NSX ,Civic communities, I normally don't not take NO for answer and will work on it but there is no sympathetic ears at HUK for the Accord at this moment in time.