Official Honda Honda Thanks Jeremy McGrath

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Honda US News, Tuesday 2nd Dec, 2014.

1. Honda US News Auto-Generated News Feed

American Honda today thanked Jeremy McGrath for his many years representing the brand while racing and riding Honda CR and CRF machinery. When he rode for Team Honda during his racing career, Jeremy McGrath won four-consecutive premier-class AMA Supercross titles from 1993 to 1996. He also earned the premier-class AMA Motocross crown in 1995 aboard a Honda, as well as the '91 and '92 AMA 125 West Supercross championships. After moving on to race for other manufacturers and eventually retiring fr...

Source: Honda World News

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I remember as a teenager\early twenty "Showtime" aka Jeremy and "Jeffro" Jeff Emig were my hero's... back then I was motocross mad.Those were the days of brutal power bands onboard a tuned 250CC 2 strokers.

Not to forget Damon Bradshaw too..

3. Honda US News Auto-Generated News Feed

American Honda today thanked Jeremy McGrath for his many years representing the brand while racing and riding Honda CR and CRF machinery. When he rode for Team Honda during his racing career, Jeremy McGrath won four-consecutive premier-class AMA Supercross titles from 1993 to 1996. He also earned the premier-class AMA Motocross crown in 1995 aboard a Honda, as well as the '91 and '92 AMA 125 West Supercross championships. After moving on to race for other manufacturers and eventually retiring fr...

Source: Honda World News