Dealers/Garages Honda UK dealers are now taking NSX Pre-Orders

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by Ichiban, Tuesday 17th Jul, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    We all know the new NSX will be released sometime in the next three years. We have seen the NSX Concept at the Detroit Motor Show where Honda released the specification of V6 mid-mounted engine, Sport Hybrid SH-AWD (Super Handling All Wheel Drive) hybrid system.

Honda UK website currently does not list any information or the actual sale date but the dealers are taking pre orders since the 4th of July. To book your 2nd Generation NSX get into a dealer with your £5000 deposit to get your name down and get a piece of Honda motoring history. Honda will exclusively give these customer updates and sneak previews before anyone.

Man I am so excited if I get a windfall from somewhere or work my socks off. I will do anything to get the new NSX.This car is coming home no matter what the cost is.Three years of handwork here I come.

2. bijomaru Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Rob Swindon
    Lol mate. You're well excited. I winder what's the price when it's launched. It looks good but I'd still love the last generation Type-R in championship white ... oh I can dream ... :Sobbing:

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That the power of dreams ..just work towards it :Wink: I am very excited and look forward to own one. I would place the car price at £86000 onwards.

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hmm only in my dreams could i afford NSX!

5. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Only in cj's dreams as well

6. Blue Guru Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

7. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rumour has by my local dealer they have received 8 people already willing to part with the 5k deposit .But as CJ has already eluded they will be around 86k mark.

But I will put it around 130 k mark

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I could see myself doing this , but no surprises who pips him to the second place. :Rolf:

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 22nd Feb, 2014
  9. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I don't think u will CJ.

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 22nd Feb, 2014
  10. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

£86k!!! I don't think I could part with that much just for a car unless I had a serious win.

Just checked my Euro millions and won a whole £2.90, getting closer to the £86k now!!!