General Honda UK List Customer Satisfaction % for Service

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tomwillie, Wednesday 8th Apr, 2015.

1. tomwillie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

England Tom Royston
    Just noticed that when searching for a Honda Dealer they give results for customer satisfaction for service, must be only manufacturer that does.

Norton Way Honda at Letchworth score 82% whereas John Banks in Cambridge score 91%. It was John Banks who alerted me to free Honda Brake-down & Recovery if my car was serviced there so I then had to negotiate with Norton Way to get this, also at Norton Way had to have two alignments of Accord redone & when S2000 had valve clearances checked they chipped the red crackle finish on the cam cover. Rear brakes on Accord have also seized after pads & discs replaced by Norton Way only 19months & 5k miles ago, I have complained that work probably was not done thoroughly enough & car in next Monday to be fixed.

Maybe time to change dealers.

There is also some feedback on dealers at Google although the Honda results must carry more weight.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I believe the results displayed are from the customers after they have had work carried out at the dealership.
    It does serve as a guide.
  3. tomwillie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

England Tom Royston
    Yes after services I sometimes get a request from Honda to complete a satisfaction survey & every time an invitation from the dealer to comment on the service provided. There are dealers in Scotland with 95% satisfaction ratings & that should be the minimum aimed for by all Honda dealers.
  4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

It's interesting to go through the dealerships within reach of home. There is a fair old degree of variation. :Fear:
  5. Phil P Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Phil Kent
    Just received a Customer Satisfaction Survey from Honda, by email, after having the Accord MOT'd. Or was it the for the CR-V service 6 weeks ago? Or my wife's Civic recently?

I filled in all the bits relevant to my local Honda franchise (who are very good as far as I am concerned) but thought you might like to know about some of the other questions/answers.

Q. How satisfied were you with your dealers Delivery Process? A. I have no idea what this means

Q. How many times have you visited your local Honda service dealer in the past 12 months? 1-2? 3-4? 5-8? etc A. 5-8. No box to explain this high number so I emailed separately that the car isn't that bad. I actually have 3 Honda's and all need an annual service/MOT etc

Q. Would you buy another Honda? A. Doubt it. I emailed Honda separately as the questionaire didn't have an extra space to say why or why not. I said it was because their range and designs are not what they used to be

Q Did you buy your car new? A. Which one?

I do not generally respond to this sort of marketing tat but did this as a one off

Last edited: Tuesday 9th Jun, 2015
  6. tomwillie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

England Tom Royston
    Near end of email from Honda survey invitation there is an email address to send more feedback:

I used this email address to elaborate on my survey responses & finally stated:
    Finally, my response to would I buy another Honda the answer was no as no replacements for Accord & S2000. My 2.4EXi Accord is a much nicer car to drive than my wife's 4th Generation 2.0EXi CR-V.

I did get a vague corporate reply from Honda but nothing on the above statement. However, maybe more members should lobby Honda on this matter using

- - - Updated - - -
    System changes lower case "HUK" at start of email address to "HUK" even using full editor?
    Ichiban likes this.
  7. Uriel Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just had a look at Honda's website.

I can't find the Customer Satisfaction results any more. Are they still hiding there somewhere?
  8. vincemince Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

9. vincemince Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆