Engine & Gearbox Honda Workshop Manual

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by Denso23, Friday 17th Jun, 2016.

1. Denso23 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Denso23 London
    i just changed the spark plugs and thankfully Ichiban was able to help me with all the torque figures for all the bolts and spark plugs.

Is it possible to get acces to the workshop manual for the 8th Generation accord and if possible where can it be bought?

Also just to add, I used a Norbar torque wrench to tighen up the bolts and it's great feeling to do it properly. Not may garages would have done that!

Ichiban likes this.
  2. John Hamer Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom John Waltham Abbey
    I recently got one from here

Link removed

on a disc covers all the points, good value.

Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 21st Jun, 2016
    Zebster likes this.
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The link was removed because that firm is selling counterfeit copies, selling and telling members where to get counterfeit DVD's is against the rules. SO PLEASE DO not post it again.

4. John Hamer Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom John Waltham Abbey
    Sorry but it works for me. I will use it, even if it hurts you, and others should have the opportunity. Remove me as well from this forum while you are at it.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Guys the Community Rules are there to protect everyone, including the owners of the site. There can be legal repercussions to the owners on content allowed on the site.

It's easy to forget that. So please remember rules are there for a good reason and we must enforce them.

Duc de Pommfrit and MickyB like this.