Off-Topic Hondacare Assistance Voted the Best Vehicle Breakdown Cover - That’s if you need it!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Thursday 26th Sep, 2013.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  2. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Re: Hondacare Assistance Voted the Best Vehicle Breakdown Cover - That’s if you need

"Break...down"?:Unknown:

Sorry, being a Honda owner not sure what this refers to...:Rolf:

I bet all the guys who work for VAG breakdown would love a job with Honda Assist...plenty of time to read the paper waiting for calls that never come!

Last edited: Thursday 26th Sep, 2013
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Re: Hondacare Assistance Voted the Best Vehicle Breakdown Cover - That’s if you need

For the 21 years I have been driving & riding Honda cars and bikes I have never had one breakdown apart from the rear end shunt to my car.

Now that just speaks volumes. :Hey:

4. Neil Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Neil Newton Abbot

The only breakdown that I have had was when I had a flat battery but technically that was my fault because I knew one of the cells was duff and a -6C night time temperature killed the battery off and the car wouldn't start in the morning.
    So I had to get a breakdown truck out to start me, then it was off to the garage to get a new battery.

Once in 12 years and the owners fault. :lol:

5. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland

"Honda Breakdown Assistance", a bit of an oxymoron lol

FirstHonda likes this.
  6. earthsciencer1 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Bob Wetherby

I confess to using it a couple of weeks ago. Not a mechanical problem though, but a shredded tyre. So there are circumstances (even for Hondas) where it is useful to have it.