General How can Honda UK Customer Service Dept be bypassed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mike787, Wednesday 20th Mar, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike787 Banned ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I have an issue which started 9 months ago and is still ongoing. It initially started with TWG, (The Warranty Group), who were acting as agents of Honda UK and using Honda headed paper. Their ‘resolution' was far from satisfactory and I have progressed the complaint through their advertised complaints procedure, eventually leading to Honda UK Customer Service.
    The member of staff at Honda UK who was allegedly dealing with the matter has tried to fob me off and I have requested the matter is passed to her supervisor. He hasn’t had the decency to respond in any way either to say she or TWG acted correctly!
    At the end of the day, the whole topic is about customer service and has snow balled to highlight, what I honestly believe, now includes a shortfall at Honda UK! Ideally the MD or Chairman of Honda UK needs to know about the matter to see if they are happy with the way their staff are working and representing Honda UK, but how do I get a precis of the issues to him/her without it going through and being intercepted by the Customer Service department?
    It is a simple case of standards and I am not one who will let things drop and be swept under the carpet. If Honda UK is happy with how TWG and their Customer Service staff have acted, I’m fine about that, but even the Honda UK customer service supervisory staff do not respond!
    I have worked in Customer Service for a few years, so I feel qualified to comment on the actions taken by staff at TWG and Honda UK.
    In a previous job I had a legal duty to investigate incidents and not once did I neglect the job I was expected and was being paid to do.
    I have not yet included the motoring press in this for their opinion.
    Any advice is greatly is appreciated. The verified personal e mail address for the Chairman of Honda UK or his PA is my aim.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Buddy,

I would get your concerned raised with this person New Head of Honda's Dealer Development

I am closing this debate as it will become a free for all to moan and your issues and concerns should be dealt with Honda UK directly with you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.