Electrical & Lights how do you adjust the fog lights?

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by dinoc, Saturday 19th Dec, 2015.

1. dinoc Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Romania Bucharest
    Does anyone know how to adjust the fog lights from under the car?
    It supposed to be a hole where you can fit a screw driver and adjust them, but I found this impossible to do it blindly because is impossible to see anything there.
    Do you know a method how you can adjust them?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good question last time I saw the fogs stripped down with it front bezel off you can see four screws with springs for adjustment. I will post a few pictures.

3. dinoc Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Romania Bucharest
    Yes I know about that screw with spring is just seem impossible to reach it with the screw from under the car through that little hole without looking at it :Smile: plus my car is lowered :Smile:
    is there a method to find it ?

4. BEA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom BEA London
    Sounds like getting it on a ramp / over a pit is the best idea. Why do they need adjusting and how do you plan to align them anyway ?

5. dinoc Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Romania Bucharest
    I need to do it to a wall like described here (I have the wall and done the measurements :Smile: )
    At 7.6 m from the wall to the fog lights, the cut off should be 1.5 inches lower than the fog lights height (measured from the ground to the middle of the fog light)
    Daniel Stern Lighting Consultancy and Supply

Currently they are aimed to high above low beam lights.