Off-Topic How do you de-ice your car?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Monday 10th Feb, 2014.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I had jack frost visit this morning the whole tourer was covered with a thick layer, 10 minutes of scraping with a plastic Honda triangle and it was perfect.

But check this guys deicing technique :Aghast:

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 22nd Feb, 2014
  2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Normally with loop-warm water and the wipers, sometimes with a scraper if waters too much of a bugger. I've never used cans of de-icer before.

Boiling water will crack the glass, a scraper can scratch the glass if it's of poor quality.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You won't scratch the glass with a good quality plastic scraper. I use a Honda one:Wink: i will get a picture up soon

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Are you wearing Honda branded boxers by any chance? :Whistle:

Doc likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    arm yes I do actually with the tie pin , cuff-links, shirts, ties, belt, trousers, jackets, fleeces, sweatshirts, scarf,a few hundred baseball hats.. and the rest to name a few :Smile:

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    ermm yes I do actually, also have in my collection tie pin , cuff-links, shirts, ties, belt, trousers, jackets, fleeces, sweatshirts, scarf,a few hundred baseball hats. wallet, business card holder. and the rest to name a few :Smile:

7. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

:Rolf:

All that's left is to tattoo your █████. More seriously though, you're getting to the point where you're going to have to open Leeds first Honda memorabilia museum.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Naah don't do public lavatory graffiti on my body ..tat will be too far. Honda museum no way there other collectors in Honda Heaven mate.

9. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I was just pulling your leg, I'm not one for tattoos either. Either way, you're far beyond the point of your average Honda fan :Smile:

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You are not a true fan unless you have a NSX or an exotic super rare Honda Bike.