Off-Topic How many motorcycle riders in the house?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Wednesday 18th Sep, 2013.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Depending on the numbers of members we may have a Honda motorcycling section :Happy:

I would like to have a motorcycling section for Honda car owners.

Your comments on a post card please.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Yes, me. Honda CBF600SA, YM2008 (first registration 2009), bought her new, dolphin grey color.
    Equipped with genuine Honda panniers 29 liters, a TomTom Rider sat nav and connection for Optimate charger (for wintertime).
    Usually make one 'big' (what's in a name) trip a year of a few days (Germany, France,...) + some days/year driving around with friends.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Goodman may have a ride out to Europe on my small bike ... Lol

5. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    It's not that far! I live at the seaside, close to French boarder. Out of the tunnel only a good hour drive. I use that tunnel several times/year to go to London.
    But I believe Leeds - Folkstone is something different :Wink:? You might be more comfortable by taking a boat.

6. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I'm a biker but have no bike anymore :Sobbing:

Started off on an Aprilia RS 125, then a Ninja ZXR600 in Green then moved onto a GSXR600 in Rothman racing blue. My most favourite bike!

The Honda CBR's always got slagged off as pipe and slipper riders! lol

I would love to ride again but to be honest I've lost my nerve with it thanks to crazy car drivers in London. Ended up getting nervous at every car that appeared from a side street in case they pulled out on me. Miss it badly though. I used to film a lot of bike rides, I'll pop them on Vimeo soon if you want.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Graham just get some advance riding classes they soon will get your confidence up. as for CBR riders you don't find too many hooligans pulling wheelies at a 100 MPH what thats the norm for majority of gixers riders isnt it.

8. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    lol, only at Boxhill! :Wink:

Ichiban likes this.
  9. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    I am, only one Honda so far, but my dream bike is the Honda VTR SP2 :Wub:
    I started off on a Honda VFR400 which was a brilliant little bike, ideal to start on. I then got a Suzuki GSXR600SRAD it was a nice quick bike, but I really never felt I could trust it in the corners. Then I really wanted a V-twin and as the VTR was out of my price range I got a Suzuki TLR1000R which was another great bike with plenty of power and sounded great especially with race cans fitted :Devil: