Tyres & Wheels How much air in tyres

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by vygec, Sunday 26th May, 2013.

1. vygec Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Since having changed my tyres to the 18", i am no longer sure what PSI i should be inflating my tyres to. Any different from the number issued to the standard 17" ?
  2. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

32psi all round from what I just googled
  3. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

When dealer fitted your Deltas didnt they put new sticker on door pillar.I have same wheels like you and this is a sticker on mine.
  4. vygec Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Im afraid I didnt get a sticker. But thats exactly what I needed, thanks.
  5. jaytip Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Now that photo just adds to the confusion. Why does that sticker state 225 for 18s" but my car is shod with 235s ?
    I know mine is a Type-S but I don't believe the suspension set up would be any different to a GT
  6. tomwillie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

England Tom Royston
    The sticker shown is for tyres with load/speed rating of 95Y. I have fitted Michelin Primacy 3's size 235 x 45 x R18 with load/speed rating of 98W to the 18 inch Delta Alloy Wheels on my 2.4EXi Accord and the recommended pressure from Michelin is 33 psi all round for normal driving and this was confirmed on door pillar sticker of an Accord Type-S diesel which has same tyres as standard.
    Thus if standard tyres fitted the pressures are as shown in zoran's post above.