Feedback/Help How the flip do i edit??

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by andykid, Friday 23rd Oct, 2015.

1. andykid Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Andy Southampton
    As a fully paid up member of the.....urm premium member group, according to the table i can edit my posts.....question is HOW?

Anybody??

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You should see edit option at the bottom of all your posts.

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    What device or browser are you using ?

In a browser if you hover over the post you want to edit, at the bottom a row of buttons will appear, one of them being the Edit button.

If you still can't see take a screenshot and post it here.

4. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    On my HUDL tablet I have to first tap on the post I wish to edit to make the buttons properly visible.

Same if I want to 'like' another member's post, the buttons are practically invisible until I tap on that post (EDIT- but not always, I've just noticed!)

Last edited: Friday 23rd Oct, 2015
  5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

6. Karmadrome Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Skip Woking
    Click the line/plus sign under your name in the post you want to edit, look at the bottom of that comment and an edit button should apear.
    Or at least, that's how it works for me.
    Edit: just to make sure I just edited this post, still works that way for me...

7. andykid Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Andy Southampton
    ah....thanks everyone.......it seems i can edit posts except ones in marketplace....typical as thats the one i want to edit!

all the others i hover by the time shown when i posted and the edit option appears. However in my vehicle for sale post, i hover and just the report option appears.

8. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Only Staff are allowed to edit marketplace posts.
    Want something edited tag one of the staff and they will do it for you.

9. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    That's right For Sale items are deliberately edit disabled for non Staff to stop malicious sales.

As @AccordCU2 says if you need something editting in For Sales just PM a Staff member with details.

DeviateDefiant likes this.