Off-Topic How to fix a bent iPhone

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by SpeedyGee, Saturday 22nd Nov, 2014.

1. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham

:Rolf:

2. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    A great engineering solution :Rolf::Rolf:

SpeedyGee likes this.
  3. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    I must say, my love for Apple products is on the same level as VAG group cars. The only way I would fix an iPhone is with a 4 pound hammer :Whistle:

Why do people have so many problems with iPhones that they need to be fixed all the time - my HTC, and my previous 2 ones as well, have never given me any issues whatsoever even when messing around with custom roms.

John Dickson and SpeedyGee like this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The Steam on my P is not even worth for the green shyte

Apple_Calves_Peeing_on_Android_by_lasseman.

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
  6. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

iPhone is like VAG and BMW.

You're actually buying cr@p but paying for the badge only. :Rolf:

Chunkylover53 likes this.
  7. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nah mate you're just in CBA mode again

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hence my comment you can't do a CBA when you got to go , the condensation of the hot P is not worth for the lollipop lol Is that what it called now ?

9. bijomaru Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Rob Swindon
    For the amount of slack iPhone gets I think it should get some credit for how user friendly the iOS actually is.

I've seen both sides now. Had iPhone for over 4 years and my last one was now due for a replacement.

I decided to get an Android phone. For a new Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. Really nice phone when it comes to design and spec.

Having now used it for 2 weeks, there's a number of issues that just spoil the whole experience and they're all software related.

No built in Do Not Disturb mode. Had to silent the phone for the night manually, which meant missing some important calls in the morning because it would not go to normal mode nor would it allow my favourite contacts to get to me. Had to install app for that but it's not great.

Default email client won't let me configure the folder for sent emails in imap. Had to add an app for that.

Can't dictate messages with my voice. Maybe there's an app for that.

Apps running in the background even if I haven't used them since last restart.

And the lag. Even now as I type this in chrome there's ann input lag. I'm really trying to accept it because I really like the phone and even the GUI with some tweaks, but not sure how will this adventure end.

Last edited: Monday 15th Dec, 2014