Guides How to mount Foglights in a accord without factory fitted foglights Part 1

CG9 and CG8.

1. Fiskekutteren Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Denmark Roskilde
    Fiskekutteren submitted a new guide:

How to mount Foglights in a accord without factory fitted foglights Part 1 - CG9 and CG8.

Check the full guide here.

Harvey and exec like this.
  2. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I look forward to part 2 as well.

Fiskekutteren likes this.
  3. Fiskekutteren Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Denmark Roskilde
    Part 2 is delayed quite a bit. A lot of my time goes to school stuff and secondly My lovely Accord just received a huge dent from who i do not know. But it does look like someone kicked it :shock:.
    So has to get that sorted out first.

Greetings
    1415578_1514767645497080_1173954928_n. 12498485_1514767665497078_1574577908_n.

4. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Ouch! I cannot understand why people can be such morons and not respecting others property

5. Fiskekutteren Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Denmark Roskilde
    I was in shock when i saw the dent for the first time... nearly crying :depressed:

I am going to get it fixed, but it is going to be one hell af an expensive fix. To be precise 8000 Danish Kroner or about 850 GBP.

6. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That is such a shame . I cannot understand why people disrespect others property. Hope ya get that sorted man as I know what it's like to have your stuff trashed by other people. Few years ago some one smashed into the side of my car in the middle of the night when it was icy and drove off, leaving me with £450 repair bill.

7. Fiskekutteren Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Denmark Roskilde
    I do not understand why people just drive away without leaving a note. Then why have insurance on your car if you are never going to use it.

8. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The reason was probably simple, they either did not have insurance, or they did not want to loose their no claims bonus and have all of the hastle of phone calls to and from the insurance and also higher premiums next year.

9. Fiskekutteren Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Denmark Roskilde
    You are probably right. In Denmark it is illegal not to have insurance on your car. you can't even get number plates here without proving to them that you have insurance on the car .

10. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

think we need that system here.
    currently it is illegal to drive without insurance. The number plates are registered to the car though as an identifying mark and also so that road tax can be paid. There are people who do it, but they say they are clamping down on illegal drivers.

11. Fiskekutteren Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Denmark Roskilde
    However i must say that the paint and Clear-coat Honda uses is extremely strong. The paint is still intact

Harvey likes this.