Electrical & Lights How to remove a fog lamp on a Tourer?

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by paulchilds, Friday 3rd May, 2013.

1. paulchilds Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry I'm not very good at this and not sure if I'm in the right section, however, can anyone tell me the best way to remove the front fog lights from an 2003 tourer?

thanks

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Paul I have moved your question from the sticker section to it own thread.

if you can take time to go through this section Reading and Posting Messages it will help you to get your way around.

to get to the fog lamps and remove them you will need to ideally remove the front bumper if you have access to a four post list then you could remove the under tray to gain access.

3. paulchilds Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thank you.

I have another question, my fog lights are full of condensation, is there any way I can clear this out?

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Paul there could be two potential reasons why it has condensation,one the halogen bulb is not properly seated.Tow the lense is broken.

Until you take a closer look you won't know the real reason. The fog generally are troublefree they don't suffer condensation like the pre facelift headlights.

5. paulchilds Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks, I'll try that.