Body, Paint & Styling How to replace Wing Mirror Indicator D/S

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by dwbeattie, Saturday 13th Apr, 2013.

1. dwbeattie New Member Getting Started

Hi,

I am new to this forum so please go easy. Lol

My 2003 Accord Tourer is due for an MOT this week however my Driver Side Wing Mirror Indicator has died.

I have got a replacement from Honda directly but didn't want to pay the same money again for them to fit it.
    Can anyone advise on how to take the wing mirror apart so that I can replace the indicator?

Apparently (and looking at the new indicator) once the wing mirror housing is off it is only 3 screws to take the indicator out but I am not sure to how to take the housing off.

If anyone can guide me on this it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    Dave

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  3. dwbeattie New Member Getting Started

Thanks so much for this, great help. I will attempt this later this afternoon and upload some pics on how it goes.
    Thanks again.

Ichiban likes this.
  4. brunlea Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    DS Wing mirror indicator cover

Hi all,

I managed to break the drivers side wing mirror indicator cover on my Accord. The clear/white plastic cover that lights up when the indicator comes on.

Do any of you know where i can get the part to replace it? I have searched on ebay, but no luck there.

Thanks

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Re: DS Wing mirror indicator cover

I think more likely that it you may have to get the whole mirror assembly. Unless you can find someone selling a partially broken mirror assembly on which the indicator lense is unbroken.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds