Dealers/Garages How to retrieve the unlock codes for Honda Accord Radio and Navigation Devices

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by Abbey, Wednesday 11th Jul, 2012.

1. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    Retrieving your unlock codes for the Honda Accord Radio or Navigational devices is very simple.

To retrieve your code you'll simply need to visit the official website and provide identity verification and vehicle information. The entire procedure should take minutes if you have the following information available.

Information You Will Need
    • Vehicle VIN Number
    • Phone Number and Zip Code matching those on file
    • Device Serial Number

https://radio-navicode.honda.com/

If you need help locating the device serial number, click on the help tab at the top of the page. You'll find the link in left hand menu for that option

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good link for american friends this may not work for the EU spec'd cars. Anyone found in this situation can you please try reset the code via this method and confirm.

3. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    Thank you for clarifying that. And, I appreciate what you're saying. :Smile:

Being American, i am usually directed to the American version of the Honda site. If i come across a UK equivalent, for sure I will post helpful links from those.