Listing Ended HTC Google Nexus 9 32GB, Wifi+LTE, Unlocked - Still Available

Discussion in 'eBay Links' started by RogerH69, Sunday 8th Feb, 2015.

1. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    I'm selling my Nexus 9 tablet, which has 32GB storage, Wifi and LTE and is unlocked.

New, this model goes for £450. I am selling it for £300. It's a XMas gift that I hardly ever use, so it's in 'as new' condition and comes in original packaging.

HK club members will receive it with a free IVSO HTC Nexus 9 Slim Smart Cover Case. Please purchase on eBay, and send me a note on eBay saying that you are an HK club member.

Item on eBay

2. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

I re-listed this item, as the winning bidder from previous listing was a scammer, and wanted me to send the item to Nigeria (his ebay account was registered on ebay.com, the account had an unconfirmed address in Germany, and I was eBay communications via eBay Australia).

Got to admit I am impressed with the effort he went through with sending me false Paypal payment confirmations. Problem is when you read that it says "This PayPal payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will remain PENDING until the shipment tracking number is sent to our customer service for shipment verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller.". LOL

Besides the usual spelling and grammar mistakes these people make in their scam emails , the most glaring stupidity of these idiots was when they asked me to send shipment verification to a Paypal at a gmail.com address. LOL yeah... Paypal uses gmail....

Chunkylover53 likes this.
  3. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Haha I had the same on a mobile phone, they claimed to be on holiday and could I send it to a shop in Nigeria....right! Account had been hacked.

4. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

To be honest, if they'd kept Germany as the delivery address, I might have actually gone ahead with it, thinking I was just being paranoid. As soon as he said 'I'm away on business, and want you to send it to my uncle in Nigeria', I realized that once again my paranoia was well founded.

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Oh mate, I wish I could condone buying this right now - I do want to get a Nexus 9, I currently have an iPad but only really for work purposes so that I have an iOS device to test sites on.

6. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    I need a new tablet, but can't really justify unneeded expenses at present