General I am tired

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ichiban, Saturday 14th Apr, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have been working flat out on Zoran car today. We change the front discs and pad , changed brake fluid and clutch fluid.I really enjoyed working on the 8th Generation it so easy to work on them. Full DIY and write up later today.:cool:

2. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You have a very patient wife.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well going out for a meal now this ain't going to be cheap one ....sigh

4. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nice one, I am also tired and just taken the missus out for a meal due to not getting back from work till this lunchtime since monday! Done just on 3400kms thats enough driving for this week lol

5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hey Ceej!Once again thank you very much for working on my car and taking time to help me out.Please send my regards and thanks to Helen for putting up with me today and making us nice hot coffee to warm us up.Weather didnt help us out today at all but it got done.Hope you don't catch cold.
    Just would like to say that all work today was done for free plus i drank all of CJ cofee:Aghast:.
    Thanks bud

Last edited: Saturday 14th Apr, 2012
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    No worries any time its a pleasure helping your out with your car. The weather was surely against us today and cold but we got it done..

Will do your break DIY thread soon.:cool:

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    wow that is a lot of driving bud you been to mainland Europe?

8. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nope longest run was up to Aberdeen and back, rest has just been local work within 3 hours of the docks.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have done the trip to Aberdeen in a car and that was nightmare and half , next time I just flew. I would not like to do that in lorry...lol

10. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Its not too bad it takes about 10hrs to get back to Immingham from there plus breaks on top of that keeps me outta the way though.

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Ming Ming land and scunny fine places aren't they

12. Benji Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    Sounds like you have had a busy couple of days with this project. You should be good and tired! On the other hand, I am tired, and really haven't done much of anything today! haha.