General I love my 7th Generation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Primarycare, Monday 22nd Oct, 2012.

1. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    I love my little 7th Generation diesel but as the days pass and I see the 8th gens on the road each day I find myself starting to twitch!

Now could be the air con needs cleaning or the damn cat has more unwanted friends but god damn I like the 8th gens... Now my wife does not understand me and I am unsure as to how the bank manager would welcome my pleading but I feel a defiante twitching going on... Not sure how long I will be able to hold out... I told myself when I bought Helens new motor I would treat myself in two years but think that may not happen. Finding myself touring autotrader more and more...

I convince myself it is just because of my paranoid thoughts of premature chain wear as mine has not been done but to be honest its more like I just have outgrown my 7th Generation and want the 8th :Smile: time like these i really don't like my local dealer.

would have to be a diesel (sorry CJ) and a Tourer in gray or black with leather ideal not black and in my currently non existent price range - and trade as can't be bothered with people viewing my car.. They always pick them to bits which gets my back up.. Wife will kill me but what's a guy to do??
    Anyway she has her new scooby this would be approx half the price with a few miles onthe clock!

Last edited: Monday 22nd Oct, 2012
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Mate the day you want your Accord new or old let me know it can be arranged its a phone call away .:Wink: Not kidding

3. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Stop.. Stop it now... The twitching has started again.... I parked next to a 8th Generation at work in gray it made mine look like a mini metro!! remember them!!!!! Not good

Got some serious saving to do..

Cheers CJ I know you mean well :Smile: love u for it dude :Smile:

4. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

And you are selling them to all your Drs?? Just wait till you have to park next to that White Type-S??
    I just look at my 7th Generation Type-S and say well they don't do the 8th Generation in that colour so I'm not interested !!!!! I love my 7th Generation.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    All I will say to all 7th Generation owners you are right to love your cars but if you drive a 8th Generation for a few days you will soon realise how good the 8th Generation is.

The 7th Generation seems so backward in nearly all departments the changes are big :Hooray: you will rue the day delaying your upgrade.

6. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I'm playing the long game...waiting for the 9th.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Honda UK may have other ideas they will only promote it if it was made in Swindon. 9th Generation should be here March 2013,but would the 13th year be a bad omen for the 9th Generation.

I would say release it in Jan 2014.

8. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mickyb
    I know and I am not looking forward to that day...
    Im pleased he went for an accord didn't think he would on the up side he retires in a year and I am already grooming his replacement, young reg just finished his final year and drives get this... A Saxo !!

He borrowed my car a few days ago to drive to cardif for a conference. Had his saxo for two days.. Needless to say he was impressed with the Accord said he thought all Japanese cars were poorly built rusty things!! Was shocked at the performance of a diesel... Yeah that's right CJ a diesel shocked someone :Smile: No he is a cracking up and coming Dr I second a star fir the future. Drs like him are just the tonic the NHS needs.

As for the Type-S due soon :Frown:

9. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Honda UK need a solid kick up the backside! I would be most happy to oblige there.