Off-Topic I want a Scooby

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Thursday 2nd Jul, 2015.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  2. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Bloody chav :chav::taunt:

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    They make good cars, get the exhaust sorted with equal pipe its a silent assassin. Chavs you get more of them in second hand CTR , Scooby drivers are more responsible and have less insurance claims than CTR drivers.

exec likes this.
  4. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

Do they not trade their CTR in for a Scoobys once they hit 23?

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Pass mate.

6. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    Most Scoob owners I see tend to be mature or middle age men to be honest. I love scoobs too, they make some fantastic cars and like Honda have a lot of soul and character in them. Would love to do that isle of man type driving or a touge run, looks a hell of a lot of fun! :vtec:

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Head to head the current Scooby and current CTR are head to head contenders when it comes to buying a fast 4 door car today,

The new CTR which is a fabulous car its superb would love like to drive the STI and see which is better. Price well both are same and the GT version make it more expensive.

8. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

9. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    The ONLY reason why I have never owned a scooby is their fuel consumption is absolutely horrific. Managed to have one on loan for a month or so a number years back when I went overseas. On a full tank, even driving sensibly, you are only looking at mid to late 200s to the tank. Scoobies are great cars to drive, Im talking about the WRX and STI's, they absolutely fly.

If fuel costs werent an issue, I would buy one for sure.

Scoobies are a nightmare to insure for the younger generation, whereas Hondas arent. Even the slowest WRX is over 200 BHP

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yeah they have a massive drinking problem, if the new CTR can give anything 250 to a tank then you are playing the correct VTEC tune.

11. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Maybe one day, when I am debt free and the missus is earning a bit more money, I will be able to justify the filling up every week. The problem with the boxer engine is that the sound of it is just so intoxicating, combine that with a whistling turbo and wastegate, its a recipe for regular visits at the pump

12. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

I know someone who bought a brand new one, paid extra for the Pro Drive upgrade, got it, went mad got a total shock with MPG so stuck it in his garage where it sat for months until the battery died, he tried to sell it to me for £11k which was silly cheap but I said no.