General If only . . . . . .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Superman001, Thursday 4th Jun, 2015.

1. Superman001 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom James Paisley
    Wish the Accord coupe was available in the UK, would be nice with the 3.5 V6 and a 6 speed manual.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It won't have passed the EU6 emissions law even if it had 10 catalytic converters bolted on.

3. Superman001 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom James Paisley
    I know that but wouldn't it be nice.

4. Captain Slow Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United States Ken NJ
    I saw one of these on the dealer show floor a couple weeks ago while getting service. It was brown of all colors and a bit chunkier in person but sharp. What a great commuter it would be. I could certainly see myself in one of these down the road. Probably as close to the feel of a Legend as I'll ever get in the modern market. The Accord would have to be a bit of a tuner car, though, and I'm not too hot for that kind of work. You get a car designed for an inline 4 with a mammoth v6. Brakes and anti-roll bars would have to be at the top of the shopping list for this car, plus a wood trim add on kit for my own personal taste. Accord is a luxury brand in the UK, but not here. Accord interiors are pretty flat here. At least the v6's hold their value pretty poorly so I could be in a 3 year old model with 45k miles for $20k. In any case, condolences. Honda makes some great v6's.

Superman001 likes this.