Off-Topic If you buy from Amazon...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Chunkylover53, Sunday 6th Apr, 2014.

1. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

.. please use these affiliate links:
    Epilepsy Action - Amazon.co.uk | Epilepsy Action
    Families Need Fathers - Families Need Fathers
    St Francis Hospice - Community Fund Raising - Saint Francis Hospice

Basically if you follow the links on any of those pages and purchase an item off Amazon, the charity will earn 5% of the final price. I've tried my best to do this over the past year, especially on big ticket purchases. TCB + Quidco don't payout for amazon anyway so its a win win situation. If you think about amazons daily turnover and how large 5% is, it could do a world of wonder for charities.

I've been meaning to post this for a while but I kept on forgetting till I made a big purchase a few minutes ago.

Thanks for reading :Smile:

P.S - Come to think of it, just bookmark one of the affiliate links and follow the bookmark to amazon from now on, can't believe I didn't think of this earlier!

EDIT: There are more out there but it's hard finding them, please feel free to give me more links and I'll put them up here.

Doc, Blue Toffee, Nels and 2 others like this.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Good call @Chunkylover53 :Thumbup:
    Things like this set us apart from others and will make us The Honda Owners Site :Hooray:

Chunkylover53 and SpeedyGee like this.
  3. sunbeem Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nice one chunkylover53, it's surely a great idea to link our purchases to the charities which help those less fortunate.
    I hope I'm not breaking any rules by mentioning a charity I've worked with for a few years now, that sends tools to Africa. tfsr.org There's no money involved, I simply collect unwanted tools and take them to the nearest depot. Check the website if you want to be part of something wonderful. PM me for more details.

Sunbeem.

Chunkylover53 and Nels like this.
  4. Blue Toffee Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the heads up Chunky, daughter suffers from Epilepsy so will certainly be doing this.

Chunkylover53 likes this.