Off-Topic Illegal street racing crack down

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by SpeedyGee, Sunday 14th Feb, 2016.

1. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Nels and Nighthawk like this.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    SpeedyGee what have you been upto ?? is that Roobix's evil twin that you haven't told us about?? :detective:
    - - - Updated - - -
    'while a Honda Civic was recovered after being abandoned following a brief police pursuit.'
    :brickwall::brickwall: it is these lunatics who drive up the insurance for the rest of us.

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    That was back when I had just finished @DeviateDefiant's '07, thought I'd join the cruise .. I said "Officer mods ? what mods ?" I then hit the go pedal and left em for dust.

:Tongue::Whistle:

exec and legend-ary like this.
  4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I'll take on the big guy at the back in my CR-V...about ten or eleven back from the front.

Mind you, he might go for it without his trailer...:Laughing:

legend-ary likes this.
  5. stuscrv Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Spain stu lanzarote
    They should conduct ( plod ) properly organised events like they do elsewhere , London, Brighton, saarfend to name a few. Where kids can turn up, deathen themselves with their Wireless's and rev the bejesus out of their 900 cc supercars.
    I did it in the 70 s I guess its a stupid youth thing. Least its better than my generation when drinking and driving was exceptable. I was stopped three times absolutely plastered and never even cautioned.Thankfully nothing bad ever happened to me although funnily enough iI was nearly killed by a drunk driver once lol.

SpeedyGee likes this.
  6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Top marks from me for this. If you want to race, book a track day!

7. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    But but street racing is like so JDM y0 :maddriver:

8. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    "Honda Civic was recovered after being abandoned following a brief police pursuit" I didn;t realize it was a pursuit - I had my music really loud, and can't see shite out my overly dark tinted back window at night. And it wasn;t abandoned, it was just poorly parked coz I had to run in to use the loo.

SpeedyGee, legend-ary and exec like this.