Introductions I'm A Newbie Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KIrby, Sunday 7th Feb, 2016.

1. KIrby Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hey everyone,
    I'm Kirby and I am a newbie here. Just wanna find out more about a 2012 Honda Accord EX I am thinking about trading my truck in on. It looks and sounds like a high quality used car, but I want to be sure before I trade my truck in and pay extra money for it. Hopefully, I will find out this will be a car that will last a long time.
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hi @KIrby welcome to Honda Karma :Hey:

Honda's really are under rated. They are quality motors, well built and reliable.

But everyone has their own tastes and expectation. You're perception of quality maybe different to mine or someone elses.
    I would say that the best thing to do is to go for a test drive in the Accord and see what you think of it.

Generally speaking whenever people buy their first Honda (or Acura) they are pleasantly surprised by the built quality and overall experience. I'm sure you will be too.

All the best and do please keep us updated.
    KIrby and FirstHonda like this.
  3. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @KIrby :welcome:

Have a good look around the site. You won't find too many big issues with the Accord, especially the petrol powered ones.

However, the US models may be a bit different to those we get in the UK, so as @SpeedyGee says, take a long test drive and make up your own mind.

KIrby likes this.
  4. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    welcome to the forum :Smile:
    KIrby likes this.
  5. Nels Moderator Staff Team

KIrby likes this.
  6. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello :Bye:and :welcome:to :gohonda:Karma.