Introductions I'm a newbie - Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Eurodat, Wednesday 18th Nov, 2015.

1. Eurodat New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Euro Lincoln
    Newbie to the forum but not to Honda's

This is my 3rd different model.

The first was a 2010 Civic.. Loved it but my wife hated it because of the rear view and no rear wiper so sadly it had to go.

Next was a 2010 CR-V Ex. Now we both really liked this car but the DPF blocked (it did clear with regeneration) but with a warning of a possible bill of £1600 to replace it if it did not clear next time we decided to move to petrol.

We have just bought a 2016 Jazz CVT which the wife is very happy with so far.
    I've taken it for a few drives. Its a great little car but I think it suits her more really.

Anyway, hello to all!

legend-ary likes this.
  2. Alexknight91 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Alex Norwich
    Welcome! I don't really get the whole bad visibility thing in the Civic but I am used to driving a van with no rearview lol

3. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hello and Welcome to HK. Glad to see a new Jazz owner here.. put her in the garage so we can all see.

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @Eurodat :welcome:

I think you are the first owner of the new model Jazz that we have here, so :congratulations: and :garage:

Would love to hear some more detailed observations on it when you've had it for a while - what's good and what's not so good!

5. Nels Moderator Staff Team

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
  7. Zoot Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ron Leeds
    A BIG :welcome: to HK @Eurodat. You'll soon find out this is the ONLY CLUB for all things Honda! The guys on here are so helpful with any queries.

8. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Wave:and :welcome:to:gohonda:KARMA

9. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    welcome to the forum :Smile:

10. Eurodat New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Euro Lincoln
    Thanks for the welcome. I'll get the garage entry sorted over the weekend. What's the garage all about?

11. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    It's somewhere where everyone can see your car.

It also acts a Project Log should you wish to document your work on your car.

Also Car of the Month awards are based off peoples Club Garage entries.

Lastly, and probably most importantly, once you create a Garage entry, a small preview appears at the bottom of each post you make. People can instantly see what make/model/transmission you have and therefore advice/help you appropriately.