Feedback/Help Image upload error message

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by numpty67, Thursday 9th Oct, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. numpty67 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Was trying to upload an image in the Club Garage section but keep getting an upload error message, tried to upload different image formats in different car posts but the same thing keeps happening. Then I tried to upload in the Introduce Yourself thread and the same image uploaded no problem.
    I know you have been doing maintenance work on the site so maybe this is a small glitch? Or maybe it's just me and it's too early in the morning and I am just living up to my name, Numpty. :Smile: Sorry if this has already been noted.

2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Tested and confirmed, I don't believe the garage is tied up properly to the new HTML5 upload we're using for posts. I'll dig into it in an hour or so :Smile:

numpty67 likes this.
  3. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I'm not coming up with an immediate solution so I've disabled the upgrades to the upload system temporarily, everything should work fine again.

numpty67 likes this.
  4. numpty67 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Okay, thanks.

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Issue now resolved, we had a missing PHP library dependency after our migration. HTML5 uploads re-enabled.

numpty67 likes this.
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thread closed as issues fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.