Announcement Important Information for Garage/Logs

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by DeviateDefiant, Thursday 10th Apr, 2014.

1. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    When you add your Honda to the garage section, a new project/history log is automatically created in this section. If you already have a pre-existing thread on the site with information about your car you'd like to use, or perhaps even your introduction thread on the site, please drop myself or another administrator a message and let us know. We'll merge your garage page with the existing topic instead, this will make the car's thread contain all the tabs from your garage page. We can also combine multiple existing topics on your car on request.

Don't forget, by editing your garage page you can add in a tab with your service history, an index of updates (for people wanting to navigate the topic better) and a page with any modifications to date.

Any questions ask away below. We're working to tweak the system to make the whole process of keeping a log/history of your car as easy as possible.

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Whilst reading previous posts I kept coming across articles/DIYs etc about the vehicles in the Garage section.

A good and logical development. :Thumbup:

3. sgoaty Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Scott
    Hi

I've just added a vehicle to the club garage. Should it appear in the project logs automatically? or do I need to do something?
    Thanks
    Scott

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Let me move your post over to the project log .. give me a moment.

sgoaty likes this.
  5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Motorbikes and ATV are automatically placed in there section, the thread is here. I'll leave @SpeedyGee to move it for you.