Queries & Feedback IMRC Price Please

Discussion in 'Holdcroft Honda' started by Mark Whitfield, Monday 8th Dec, 2014.

1. Mark Whitfield Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mark UK
    Hello Holdcroft

Please can you give me a price for the above for a Gen 2 CR-V 2006 2.2 diesel?

Thanks

Mark.

2. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You need to have 25 posts before HH will give you a quote.

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

4. Mark Whitfield Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mark UK
    Thanks! Does this count towards my 25?

5. Nels Moderator Staff Team

This is a great club with a very friendly and helpful set of members. The 'perks' have been set up over a period of time. We have grown, from members putting something back into the club when and where they can. Sharing experiences, adding Guides and DIYs and helping others are some of the ways this can be done. Additionally, posting up your Honda in the Club Garage not only allows you to share your CR-V with the rest of us, but also shows her to the bottom of your posts. This will help us when helping you.

Normal, genuine posts/conversation will count towards you 25, but where the staff team believe a member is just bumping up their post count and going down the spam route, can get them banned. This doesn't happen often, but is there to stop abuse of the system.

You can see the message count under your avatar or when you return to the News or Community tabs.
    Messages.

Hope that helps answer your question @Mark Whitfield. :Hey:

Nighthawk likes this.
  6. Mark Whitfield Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mark UK
    I presume "messages" is "posts"?

7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Yes. Sorry, I didn't make the clear.

8. Mark Whitfield Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mark UK
    Thanks (genuine thanks not post boosting)!

9. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Psst @Mark Whitfield if I reply to this topic, then you have a genuine reason to post another reply and clock up the counter :Laughing:

It's just in place to stop people signing up to utilise the benefits of being a club member without contributing, you can still ring up @Holdcroft Honda and get the part ordered - it's just the club discount and free shipping which isn't available :Smile:

10. Mark Whitfield Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mark UK
    Thanks. I can see the point but when I had a Golf I clocked up over 2000 posts in 2 years by being a proactive member of the forum

11. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    It's no reflection on you personally Mark, the system is automated :Smile: Once you hit 25 posts you're in the clear.

Shame you can't import posts counts from other forums eh? :Laughing:

12. Mark Whitfield Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mark UK
    A pity Leo!