Suspension, Steering and Brakes in urgent need of a brake master cylinder

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by road-assassin, Saturday 28th Sep, 2013.

1. road-assassin Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    hi guys, im in urgent need of a brake master cylinder and possibly even a servo and iv looked around and I can't really find anything suitable and I thought you guys might be able to help me out.

Im a proud owner of a 2003 HONDA ACCORD SALOON 2.0 i-VTEC Sport 4dr

the parts I have found say that they will not fit my car and as a first time buyer I wanna make sure that what I buy is correct.

I did find a breaker car that has the same engine on ebay, would you guy recommend that I buy a used part from the car?

any help will be much appreciated :Thumbup:

2. Rhys Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

if you are happy and can afford new parts then I would suggest Holdcroft honda :Smile: give them a ring.

3. road-assassin Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    considering the part from Honda will cost £250+ I got a genuine part privately for £150 with a 3 year warrantee. must be good right..

thanks for the help :Smile:

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Care to name your source ? :Smile:

5. road-assassin Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    sure, I was looking around on the internet and I came across this link Nyanza and they say that they and the Honda dealership near them get the same parts from the same place, for brake master cylinder at least. I should get the part tomorrow upon delivery. they were very friendly and very informative and will be going there again if the need arises