Electrical & Lights Indicator and hazard issue on FR-V

Discussion in '1st Generation (2004-2011)' started by Ian38, Friday 20th Mar, 2015.

1. Ian38 New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Ian Solihull
    Hi I have an issue on. 55 plate FR-V where the left hand hazard and indicator have stopped. No light on the desk and no clicking noise from inside. The lights work when the car is locked so bulbs etc are ok. Can anyone help?

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hi Ian, it's customary for new members to drop by the Introduce Yourself section and say a few words about yourself and your car.

As for the indicator issue have a look at this thread Electrical & Lights - Honda FR-V Indicators Faulty

Look forward to seeing your post in the Intro section :Thumbup:
    - - - Updated - - -
    (thread moved to FR-V sub-forum)

3. DieselPower Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

This issue becoming fairly regular now.

4. talurve Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

talurve Kent
    Did you manage to find out what was wrong please, and maybe find a fix? Originally my offside indicator was working sporadically but that's now working fine and the nearside one's given up the ghost (still flashes when locking so not the lamps).

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
  6. talurve Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

talurve Kent
    I did, thanks, but I'm afraid to say most of it went waaaay over my head! My indicator problem isnt quite the same as that thread, more like this one, so I was hoping for an easy fix rather than the dreaded ICU being up the creek. I think I'll have a go at pushing the relays in, if I can find them, just in case they're loose and then find an auto electrician!