Electrical & Lights Interior bulbs

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Galgo, Friday 19th Jun, 2015.

1. Galgo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi guys, I need to get a replacement bulb for where the 12v socket (i.e. cigar lighter) is and also one of the bulbs on the temperature/radio display at the very top of the dashboard.

Does anyone know what they are? I did a quick search on here but couldn't find any answers.

Thanks!

2. Galgo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Anyone? lol

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Does it have a plastic base to it.

I posted up an answer to this question previously but it's not coming to mind at the moment though, let me rack my brain.

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Have look at this link. If you put your details in, it should bring up the parts you want.
    For example, the bulbs in the switches. Is no. 10 the one you want?

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Nels likes this.
  6. Galgo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks guys. I did look at that Lings page before but couldn't find what I was after on that page.

For the 12v socket bulb, I noticed that it was a tiny clear bulb when I removed it but it didn't have any writing on it. @SpeedyGee I don't think the bulb had a plastic base to it, pretty sure it was the same construction as the rest of the bulb.

I also looked at this page for the upper panel bulb but it's not showing anything on there.

I'll give my local Honda dealer a call on Monday and see if they know, but if they don't I might need to do some further investigation... :Frown:
    - - - Updated - - -
    BTW - the 12v socket bulb looks a bit like the 284, 286 and 508 bulbs on this page. Trouble is, not sure what wattage it is!