Sponsors International Postage

Discussion in 'Holdcroft Honda' started by Holdcroft Honda, Thursday 30th May, 2013.

1. As of now we will only post to UK addresses.

We will not post anywhere outside of the UK. So please don't send us an email asking for any exceptions, as you will be told no.

We have taken this decision due to many wasted man hours pricing parts and supplying quotes, only for customers expectations of shipping costs to be unrealistic. We can't send a 7kg clutch kit half way around the world for £20 believe it or not (true example).

Sorry guys, but I can't stress enough that we will not be doing it so please do not ask!

Gareth

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I think that is crystal clear now.

3. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Parts of Rural Huddersfield are like the other side of the world. I'm assuming we're still ok.

4. Amused Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Will this apply to my order as well, as I have been trying to make it for 2 weeks now (before this new rule)?

5. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I can't see the problem if the buyer arranges the courier them selves. I have a customer in China that pays for DHL to pick his labels up. I also sold 4x alloy wheels on ebay and the buyer just got yodel to pick them up. I think if you definitely want the items Amused expect to pay the high P+P costs. Id use google and see how much couriers may charge before emailing HH.

6. Amused Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

A courier is not needed for a set of speaker rings and aluminium pedals, Royal Mail will do just fine.

I can see there is a great misunderstanding here.

7. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You'll have to contact them mate and ask the question. But if your order isn't placed I think the answer is clear.

8. Amused Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just to avoid any misunderstanding here, this is the email I received from HH on May 24th at 12:14h:

"The speaker rings and pedals aren't a problem. They'll be around £20 to post.

The post office won't accept the trunk tray as it's too large. Our courier will charge around £120 to ship it

Thanks."

9. Nick, your order will be honoured.

Half past six last night (two hours after I posted this thread), I had a pm asking to send a load of parts to Malta???

10. efalzon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Malta

11. Amused Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thank you, HH.

It would be a bit silly to let all those emails and checking parts and numbers go to waste, wouldn't it?

I gave up on ordering some of the parts (door step garnish, interior panels, etc), but that's not because of high prices of parts or postage (HH pricing for AOC members has no competition), but because of the additional 33% of the order price that I need to pay for duties and taxes upon delivery (because my country is not in the EU). So basically I always need to make a special calculation which works like this: HH part price + international postage cost + 33% of previous two combined, and altogether against my dealer's price. So if HH beats my dealer even with all the additional costs, then I go for it, and that is true only in the case of speaker rings and sports pedals.

Special thanks to CJ and Zoran for all the help and support I recieved last week.

AccordCU2 likes this.