Sponsors Introducing "Action Clutch" - Artisan Racing Clutches from LA

Discussion in 'H-Tune' started by H-Tune, Thursday 5th Nov, 2015.

1. H-Tune Performance Parts Trader

Hey folks, it's Leo here to give you a bit of an introduction to Action Clutch, the latest brand joining the H-Tune store.

actionclutch.

This year Action Clutch has been our most requested brand by a mile, with a huge cult following in the American race scene. We've been getting prepared for the big launch here in the UK for the past couple of months, preparing the catalogue, working out how to achieve the most competitive prices and also ahead of time offering discounted products for entrants in UK race series to help get the brand recognition up. We still haven't had a bad word to date and we're pretty excited to introduce them to the public.

What we love about Action Clutch is they're a small family run company in Los Angles, customer service comes first. Every clutch is rigorously bench tested before it leaves the workshop, all common fitments are kept in stock, and all the rest made to order with a day or twos turn around (and shipping across to us). Erik and the team their are great for us to work with too, let's go through the line-up.

action-clutch-line-up.

Stage 1 - Organic

An uprated organic friction disc similar to most stock clutches but designed to a lot more abuse, holding capacity is increased on average by 50%. A great stock replacement or for those with basic bolt-on modifications that want to retain a good pedal feel and natural travel.

Stage 2 - Kevlar

The most durable and long lasting in the line-up, Kevlar clutches can withstand a serious amount of heat, bite fantastically and take a long time to wear down. This is the recommended clutch for most moderate to highly modified cars which serve as daily drivers and are used on the street primarily, the great thing is that track use is just fine too.

Stage 3-6 - Metallic

Designed for one thing only, racing. Unbeatable bite, top staying power and suitable for huge horsepower forced-induction applications. By stage the aggressiveness of the clutch is increased. Stage 3 and 5, sprung varieties will engage smoother with the springs absorbing the engagement, where as Stage 4 and 6 offer full pedal feedback no-holds-barred. We do not recommend metallic clutches for street use unless the car sees the track regularly and you understand it will hurt longevity. Race clutches are designed to be engaged quickly and precisely, not for clutch-balancing at the lights. Nonetheless, unlike many competitors, Action Clutches tend to last throughout multiple race seasons.

Questions and queries ask away, we're here to help.

Shop Action Clutch at H-Tune

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    If Bisimoto says they are good that is good enough.

Karmadrome, SpeedyGee and legend-ary like this.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I'm intrigued ! Will be in touch with @H-Tune soon to discuss these. The Kevlar one sounds interesting.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have just put a CTR clutch on my car wish these were on the scene back then.

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I was very close to putting in a Kevlar Stage 2 when my box was out, even asked the guy's if they would send me one across. Ended up pulling out as I figured enough was going on with my car at one time already and I needed to be good :Laughing:

We've seen Action Clutch replace Competition Clutch units a few times now, every single person has preached night and day different in pedal feel and engagement.

SpeedyGee likes this.