General iPhone acessories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ichiban, Thursday 12th Jan, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Guy looking for some screen protectors, a sturdy case for my new iPhone 4s . Been on the usual places eBay etc and nothing caught my eye as reliable or worthy. They are in a price war to get stuff sold at knock down prices which isn't bad but I don't mind paying for quality. Anyone got any recommendations?

2. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belkin and griffin seem to make good cases. I've had Exspect cases in the past and they seem really well made.
    Have a look on amazon, the reviews give you a good idea if the case is good or not.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

Thanks Rob going to have a look now.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Rob I went for the genuine apple bumper protectors and some film protectors in the end ..

5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You are not easily pleased CJ ha ha ha I know of a lady in Australia who can produce an I phone 4 hard case with a picture of your choice on it you send the picture she produces a draft of how it will look and you decide yes or no I was after one for my missus with jerry on but she doesn't do 3 gs.
    You could have the first Honda iPhone 4 ?????
    It's expensive for her address though ha ha ha .
    Sorry about last night I crashed and burned work caught up on me.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    uum honda back cover .. sound interesting I was meeting this dude I know who is a whiz at engraving I can keep him on the chill as his prices were nearly half the cost of the phone. send me a PM with the details fella.

don't worry about last night I knew you were shattered.. :Whistle:

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll find her details out and send them later. Yes I was b**+***ed I hate single nights off think there should be a law against them.

8. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

CJ The Apple bumpers are good, the sides of the iPhone 4 scratch quite easily. The glass sides are much tougher than the sides.

9. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

CJ did you get the link I sent you!???

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yes bud thanks for that ,I will go for that :Grin:

11. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Let me know what it's like as I now have the I phone 4 so might design a nice Type-S case ???

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Mick how about a custom AOC wrap AOC iPhone 4sWrap

I have a discount code for this anyone interested it can be done for other phones also.