ICE & HFT iPhone Connectivity

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by swifty00, Thursday 7th Mar, 2013.

1. swifty00 New Member Getting Started

So appologies as this is my first post here! I have a 10 plate ex tourer. A very nice car indeed!

Since apple updated to iOS 6.1 and beyond I've had a lot of issues with connecting and playingi music. Anyone else getting this issue?

swifty

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Re: Connectivity

Hello and welcome,

I assume you are using a 30 pin phone 3GS ,4 & 4s? Are you using genuine apple cable don't use the cheap Chinese ones as they throw up errors all the time.

would suggest you buy a small soft brush (watercolour brush) and clean the fluff out of the 30 pin socket which is known to attract fluff and causes connectivity issue.

3. swifty00 New Member Getting Started

Peppy,

I've given it a brush out this morning and I do believe its a genuine cable. It's only since updating I've really noticed it going to pot a lot!

Is there a way to enable music over bt?

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That is strange,a simple phone reboot :Blushing: I am ruining code iOS 6.1.2 on my 8th Generation and no problems at all.

No you can't enable music of BT bud that functionality isn't there.

5. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I'm running iOS 6.1 and it seems fine. BT calls and music play fine. Try a different iPhone cable, see if that helps.