General Is this anyone from on here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harvey, Sunday 4th Oct, 2015.

1. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I spotted this video on youtube of a Type-R Accord doing the 'ring and since its RHD driven by a Brit wandered if it was anyone on here?

Of course there is plenty of VTEC!

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No its not.

On a side note. I'm so glad I mounted my double din at the top, it looks gash right down the bottom where it's totally impractical.

exec, Ichiban and Harvey like this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good as I would have laid into him as he is lifting off on all the crests LOL ,as if he learning the course.

Nighthawk likes this.
  5. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Apparently he is quite quick

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    So is his mouth..

7. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    I was watching that the other day! lol there is another video of an S2000 on the ring having a tussle with an M4, really good vid and some great bit of driving from the S2000 driver.

Harvey likes this.
  8. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i havent watched it all the way through and wouldn't mind doing the ring myself. However I would no doubt be slow around the track, for the simple reason I would be learning it and just to experience being on it.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Playstation my mate practice learn the track make the mistakes on the PS then its second nature then get there and blitz it.

Harvey likes this.
  10. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Xbox one mate, havent been PS since the PS2.

besides, there is learning the track on a sim and then there is driving it for real. Grip changes with weather conditions. Theres the wet line and the dry line, otherwise you would end up on those videos on youtube where people spin out or hit the armco

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    grr Microsoft.. mate learn the turns and layout is paramount for speed , your skills need to be perfect on track preferably close to you. Once your road craft is sorted then any track is your oyster.

Harvey likes this.
  12. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Got to say those long drawn out gear changes with heavy throw-outs were very annoying throughout.

He also desperately needs to baffle his sump before he ruins that engine. There was several points then when the ECU limited the engine to protect from oil starvation, very common on B/H-Series on track without a proper baffle (ie. 4:50). A lad I know killed his B16 the other week doing the exact same thing.