ICE & HFT Is this something to be concerned about?

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Phil1978, Wednesday 13th Nov, 2013.

1. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    Evening all,

I've just been looking over an advert of a car I'm interested in and spotted this photo.

media.

I'll speak to the dealer about it, but if it doesn't have a disc I am wondering how much these discs are if needed.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You are missing the sat nav disc , they are expensive 180 if I recall correctly.

3. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    Blimey, that's an expensive disc, if he hasn't got it, he can't show me the sat nav works, that'll be that car ruled out.

4. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Is this the only reason that holds you off this car? You can also agree on a price and other conditions, like in a way of: 'If you deliver the disc with the car and show the sat nav working, I'll buy this one.'

5. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    To be honest sat nav isn't a must for me, but if the car has it, I want to see it working, or I could spend £180 on a disc then another couple of hundred pound getting it sorted if it doesn't work, also the other car I am interested in is only 14 minutes up the road.

6. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    TtySFgm.

Just spoke to HH to see what their price was on a Sat Nav Drive for the PFL. Over £4000...

Ichiban and Phil1978 like this.
  7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That is not a lot is it?:Tea:

8. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    Back on the laptop now, I can spell again, sorry about the trigger incident:Blushing: should have said dude, anyway back on topic, how can they charge so much, what is special about the drive itself, just the connections I suppose.

9. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I think it's that a limited supply are left or they are just such a pain in the arse for Honda that they've purposefully priced it out of reach. There's so many issues with the drives themselves.

10. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    There is a pre face lift being broken on ebay, I was keeping an eye on it for the roof rails it's a Type-S, not sure if it's got sat nav or if it'll be any good to you.

Honda Accord Tourer 2.4Type S Parts BREAKING | eBay

Just looked again, no sat nav :Whistle: sorry.

11. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Thanks for trying anyway lol, I check every couple of days to see :Thumbup:

12. sogrot New Member Getting Started

Hi. The DVD runs your SatNav!