General Isle of Mann visit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by accordheritage, Monday 20th Oct, 2014.

1. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Isle of Mann visit this week any Honda owners want to meet up for a chat or a drink let me know. Taken my 2.4 Type-S over the Mountain Section of the TT circuit. Bit wet and slippy, so kept it below 130mph. Car loved to rev high through the first 5 gears only just got into 6th on two sections. Fun fun.

Love this island so much. My favourite place in the World.

Anyone local pm me and I'll meet up for a chat

Bones126 likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good stuff mate , love the mountain section you can let it open to your hearts content done 167 on a bike

Edit for the people not in the know the mountain section in IOM has no speed limits.

3. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    Nice one, have fun on the mountain. remember to turn right at the Creg if your watching your clock on the run down :Niceone:

Ichiban and accordheritage like this.
  4. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Random sighting. 1985 Acty van. Great chap who's just bought it and brought it over. He's into Goldwings too. Exchanged cards. Hope to keep intouch with his excellent Acty, wings too.

5. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Ok, now THAT looks like fun. Definitely something I'd like to do in my Civic. And look. it's in a Honda too :Smile:

Sound is crap though.

6. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    I filmed my old car around the mountain section. Didn't look fast but the car was hitting around 140 ish. That was in March 2011. Now is a little foggy and damp. Will put it on Youtube soon enough.