Feedback/Help It's a Honda Karma thing

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by dbrooks65, Tuesday 7th Oct, 2014.

1. dbrooks65 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Scotland Dave glasgow
    Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to this club.

Last week my car got a new exhaust manifold under the extended warranty - £1k worth of work done for free due to information given by members of this club.

And my Clutch Master Cylinder could do with getting replaced but I've just sprayed some Molykote G Plus on it as recommended by Ichiban and others and the creak/squeak/stiffness has gone........for now anyway. Saving me another £200.

And I was just about to treat the old girl to a can of BG244 but after a bit of HK research I've ordered Tunap 983. Looking forward to seeing the results.

So, I've just paid my annual premium membership as a very small token of appreciation for all the information and advice given to me since I joined and when HK t-shirts are available I'll be wearing mine with pride.

Thanks again guys.

2. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Your very welcome mate, thats what this community is for, to help others in need.

I used the Molykote G Plus on my master cylinder but it only lasted so long, ended up replacing it anyway. I did a DIY but I have just realised that the pictures seemed to have found a new home and arent showing. I will sort the pics out a bit later so if you need to use it, its here for you.

BTW, look forward to seeing pictures of your car in the club garage at some point :Grin:

3. dbrooks65 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Scotland Dave glasgow
    I'm planning on getting the car detailed soon then I'll get some photos in the club garage. She needs a good polish.

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Glad to hear that us rowdy lot are of some use :Hey: LOL

dbrooks65 likes this.
  5. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    It's how a forum should be. :taunt:

Last edited: Tuesday 7th Oct, 2014
  6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Probably the best forum in the world...
    - - - Updated - - -
    Damn iPad!

Meant to have a prior post...

If Carlsberg did forums...

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Back of the net .com well done happy for you bud.

8. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    Good to hear, that's what a car forum should be, well done HK :GoodJob:

9. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Really encourage feedback @dbrooks65, and thank you for supporting us. We're so fixated on developing the club further and we hope to continue to grow from strength to strength.

:sparta: