Off-Topic Jaguar XE

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ArcticFire-Account Closed, Friday 28th Aug, 2015.

1. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I'm quite liking the look of this. The 2.0 177bhp diesel is reasonably good performance but excellent emissions and list price for company car purposes. Even the 2.0 236bhp petrol is good as the list price keeps the p11d value down to counter the slightly higher emissions.

Some of the models are nice looking.

2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Biggest problem is it's a car you'd only ever want to own under warranty.

3. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Suits me! Lol Jag electrics do have a bit of a rep.

4. jrd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Recently bought a new XE 2.0 petrol. Ideally would have liked a new Accord had they produced a new model. The XE is a stunning car in my opinion. Everything that a new model Accord could have been. Honda need to take note of Accord owners views regarding the need for a new , up to date model Accord. Until they do people like me will desert the brand in numbers, something Honda might regret.

exec and FirstHonda like this.
  5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

:whathesaid:

^^Hard to disagree. Shame that, according to Honda, there isn't a market for one!

:brickwall:

6. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    I seen one on a street i walk past for the last week or so, it looks very nice, looks a bit like an Infiniti from the front and for some reason some of the angles from the back really remind me of the 7th Generation Accord, I think its the squarish shape of the back and the way the light wraps to the side similar to the 7g.

They have a really nice range of cars though, the F Type is gorgeous, but there cars have poor reliability.