Finished Japfest 2 - Donnington Park (7th July 2013)

Discussion in 'Events and Meetings' started by intruder, Friday 31st May, 2013.

1. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    Hi all! :Wink:

As some of you already knows, Japfest 2 2013 @ Donington Park going to be on Sunday 7th of July. Just a bit more than a month left to this event. I'd like to offer everyone be active & attend this event. Would be really great to organise this as AOC club stand, so we could display our cars next to the circuit. To make this happen we need to book a space for our stand & buy tickets in advance, we need names and numbers of how many members wish to attend a Japfest 2 as a club, so we can represent AOC club in that case. So could please everyone interested in this express their opinion :Thumbup: I think we would need atleast several cars to make it look as a club.

Alternative, I have a very kind offer from Honda Civic Forum, to join their stand. They welcome everyone :Wink: But tickets must be bought no later than 5th of June. Here's a link for that: JapFest 2 - Saturday 7th of July - Honda Civic Forum
    As far as I know, there will be a few Accords on that stand already.

But once again, would be really nice to get some interest from you guys, so we could make our club stand. In case, it's only 1 or 2 individuals from AOC planning to attend Japfest 2, are welcome to join Honda Civic Forum stand :Smile:, but you must get a ticket quick (5th of June is a last day).

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, here's a website of this Japanese Car Festival Japfest 2 ? The Ultimate High Performance Experience ? Donington Park

Last edited: Friday 31st May, 2013
  2. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

So what's wrong with this club??? Not a single reply here... Seems like everybody enjoys only forum features and nothing more. Why are you people so passive regarding such a events, when it's a great opportunity to meet as a club and after all attent an interesting show?

3. jaytip Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well I can't speak for anyone else but for me the problem is work commitments. I drive a taxi for a living and the weekend is my bread and butter money.

intruder likes this.
  4. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Your case is well understandable, jaytip :Wink: I'm working currently every single weekend too, but arranged some changes to get to Japfest 2. Anyway, I believe majority of members are having weekends off, as normal people would do. Atleast they would express their opinion regarding this. I felt like I'm talking to myself... And I can say the same about South meet planning - silence, no interest from people on that :Unknown:

5. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    You posted on Fri 31st May and it was a cracking weekend. We may still have BBQ hangovers making any future planning difficult at the moment! lol