Found Jazz carpet

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Davej5, Saturday 22nd Aug, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davej5 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Dave Cornwall
    I am looking for a carpet for my parents Jazz if anyone has or comes across one please. It is an 04 model I assume up to 08 will fit.

2. moob Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Rob Glasgow
    You can get them from Holdcroft for about 45 delivered

FirstHonda likes this.
  3. Davej5 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Dave Cornwall
    Hi Rob thanks but I am not looking for mats but the actual carpet. Mum left the sunroof open last week in the rain and when I was drying it out I saw that theirs has two holes in it. I looked on Lings but they are £455 new that is a third of what they paid for the car.

4. moob Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Rob Glasgow
    Try asking on club Jazz forum mate

5. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    I would say ask for breakers on eBay and Gumtree. Plenty of cars around but make sure you buy the right stuff.
    I am looking for rear headrests for my 53 plate Jazz and was about to buy some off eBay when someone here told me that Jazz seat trim changed between 2003 and 2004. It went from grey mesh stuff to velour style black. Don't know about carpets so maybe someone here will confirm if both share the same carpet or not.

6. Davej5 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Dave Cornwall
    Ok I have got one thanks had to pay a bit more than I would have liked but with nothing local I had to pay delivery

7. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

@Davej5 glad to hear that. Did you buy from a dealer or breaker? mind if I ask how much you paid for it?
    asking because I am planning to replace my a boot carpet and cover which are bit worn .. so trying to gauge what sort of price I am looking at.

8. Davej5 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Dave Cornwall
    I got from a breaker on ebay it is from an 07 so a bit newer than the car it cost £100 including delivery. You should be able to get a boot carpet cheaper than that as it is smaller and much easier to remove.

9. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

@Davej5 oh thats a really good price.. since your car is an 04, was there any difference in colour of the carpet?

10. Davej5 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Dave Cornwall
    I am not sure if the colour is the same untill I get it but I am not to fussed the current one is dark grey and I don't see any reason for them to change it other than to black which will look fine as well.

legend-ary likes this.
  11. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Just checking old threads.
    Do you still want this/these?

12. Davej5 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Dave Cornwall
    No Nels I did say further up that I got one thanks.

13. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Tanks for the reply.
    I'll close this down now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.