ICE & HFT JDM KB1 (4th Generation) Honda Legend Bluetooth Setup

Discussion in '4th Generation (2004-2012) [Acura RL]' started by SamboNZ, Thursday 24th Mar, 2016.

1. SamboNZ New Member Getting Started

New Zealand Sam Auckland
    Hi Everyone,

I have recently purchased a JDM KB1 (4th Generation) Honda Legend and I'm trying to find out how to setup Bluetooth on it, or if it even has the Bluetooth option installed.

Is anyone able to offer me any assistance with this?

Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Sam.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. SamboNZ New Member Getting Started

New Zealand Sam Auckland
    Thanks Ichban :Smile:

Thanks for the link, however, I've already found that one and I don't think it has any information that will assist me (unless I'm missing something?)

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  5. SamboNZ New Member Getting Started

New Zealand Sam Auckland
    Heh, yup, seen that one too. No help to me unfortunately as everything is in Japanese, plus the buttons are actually different and behave differently.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well if it is JDM car then you can't get it into English and get it working as that language option is not there! :no:

7. SamboNZ New Member Getting Started

New Zealand Sam Auckland
    Hence my dilemma! :Smile:

If I could find some instructions for how to do it on the JDM model, I can probably use Google translate to speak the voice commands, but I can't even find that.

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hi @SamboNZ , please do drop by the "Introduce Yourself" section and say a few words about yourself and your car.

Also if you can add your car to the Club Garage, that helps us to help you and of course we would love to see your lovely JDM KB1 :Wink:

9. vincemince Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆