Show Us Your Car just bought a Jazz

Discussion in '2nd Generation (2001-2008)' started by happy_tom, Friday 27th Jul, 2012.

1. happy_tom Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

After enjoying very much the accord I bought a few months ago I tonight replaced my golf runaround (which I broke the gearbox on) I tonight bought a 6 year old Jazz. Bit tatty inside and that but a decent motor. Just what I needed.

It will need a bloody good clean inside and a new rear light cluster on the back and the front alloys refurbed.

Looking forward to throwing it around town! :Smile:

Will put some pics up when its presntable

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Brill Tom, They are really hardy cars and brilliant little run around. I am sure you seen the thread on the Jazz we recovered from the dead.

If you need help just ask bud.

3. happy_tom Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I read that, Peppy, very interesting.

Got car as clean as it can be inside. It really could do with a new dash but that ain't gonna happen.

Getting used to it day by day. Loving it. It really is the perfect wee about town car AND you can fit tall people in it too. Result.

Just took my 6 cd change out the boot as I don't really need it. Anyone interested before it goes on Ebay?

4. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think the Jazz is a great car as well. I had one for a week while my Accord was in the garage and didn't want to give it back.

5. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Yes am quite impressed with the Jazz as well!

6. fabgirl Guest

I like the Jazz, I like the new prices and increased features, but I have to say, this is the car Honda should have been selling 3 years ago when they first released the GE model. That Australia had to wait over 2 years for the Jazz to get stability control says something about Honda and its attitude to the Oz market.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome to AOC fabgirl you live in the states and have a interest in the oz market . I find that strange?