Introductions Just got myself a fixer '95 Honda Accord

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Deezy, Tuesday 24th Jun, 2014.

1. Deezy New Member Getting Started

Tydell Philadelphia area
    Wassup guys. I recently bought a 95 Honda accord Manual 4cly no-vetch with 13000. It was not well taken care of. but the clutch was recently replaced and that was my main concern as i am new at driving stick. I need shocks/springs all the way around. Header back and a wheel hubs for the front and a rear bumper. didn't buy if for that much and i really wanted it. It runs strong too! Im going to do a lot of preventative maintenance on it. and it will be my first time doing these things. i have help from other people I know, but I think it would be a good idea to look on here and learn from other peoples experiences. Looking forward to learning and sharing with you guys.

Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 24th Jun, 2014
    Ichiban likes this.
  2. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome to HK Tydell.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to HondaKarma Deezy.

Look forward to your exploits with the car. Please do document the work you do on it, it would be good for us to follow along, we can then offer you advice where needed.

Also have a look through the DIY guides, there's plenty of HowTo guides on lots of things. If you think there is one missing for something, just should out, we'll see if we can get one created.
  4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome Deezy and your 95 Accord to HK. :Hey:
  5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma :Hey:

There are lots of experts here, and lots of resources to use, so hopefully it will be useful for you and your Accord as you bring her back to A1 condition :Thumbup:
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome along dude, please do keep up in the loop to the fixes and resto plan you got for her.
  7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and :welcome: to Honda Karma