Introductions just wanted to say hello!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mick., Saturday 18th Jun, 2016.

1. mick. Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom mick ibstock
    my name is mick, I live in ibstock Leicestershire. having retired early from the motor trade I have become a full time carer for my beloved wife Lynda. who is disabled. we are landrover enthusiasts. but as the damn thing is in my garage for repairs more than it is on the road we decided to look for an extra car. hence we have bought a one owner from new 2002 H V_ R 1.6 ltr... and to say we love it would be an understatement. what a great little car.. it is the first Honda we have owned and it will not be the last... should have gone Honda years ago.

mick.

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 18th Jun, 2016
    k20a3, FirstHonda and Ichiban like this.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hello @mick. and welcome to HK!
    Glad to hear your Honda is serving you well but that's hardly surprising:Wink:

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @Mick :Hey:

Good to hear that you are enjoying your switch to reliable world of Hondas :Smile:

5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @mick. :welcome:

Good choice with the HR-V!

:garage:

6. mick. Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I must admit to rather liking the Honda and it does make a plesent change to leave the landie in the garage
    the Honda is rather nice. the thing I have trouble with is the fact I can now hear what my passengers are talking about. but of course we still need the landie for towing the tin tent ( caravan) also of course I can fix anything on the landie without the aid of a workshop manual.. which I will need to help me with the Honda , but can I find one for it!!!! no flippin chance. unless of course you fellow enthusiasts know different.

mick.

7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

mick. likes this.
  8. mick. Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I think I will pass on that one....
    but many thanks for looking

mick

9. k20a3 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

A big hello there @Mick

Welcome to the forum. It's a great place, a fact which I am learning fast. I remember my dad comng home from his cousin who owned a Honda dealership with a 3 yr old HR-V 5 dr in blue. I loved it, a great looking vehicle. I wish I had bought it off him when he p/x'd it for his 1st Jazz.

10. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma
    Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Honda of the Month and other awards to members

It's nice to have another HR-V owner onboard. I've owned mine for over 13 years now it's a 99 4WD non v tec.
    I've not found a workshop manual but everything is fairly easy to do on them.

legend-ary likes this.
  11. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Honda Karma = Honda Workshop Manual :Grin:

We're here to help @mick. anytime you need to know how to do something just ask.