General K-Tuner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PeteMM, Wednesday 12th Feb, 2014.

1. PeteMM Premium Member Club Supporter

Northern Ireland Pete Belfast, UK
    Guys,

A friend of mine is now the UK and Ireland distributor for KTuner goodies.

A wee bit of schpeel:
    That was back in mid-2013 and there have been a lot of developments since.

the K20a.org discussion regarding it can be found here:
    K Tuner, anyone heard anything about this yet? - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

I am waiting to find out if there is a straight forward method of applying it to the K's used in the 7th Generation Accords and if so, it seems like a very suitable competitor for K-Pro.

If it turns out there is an inexpensive and non-labourious method of using this on our cars, I will of course try and get a nice wee discount setup for AOC/HK.

In the mean time, has anyone any experience of it or heard/seen any reviews.

He is the sort of chap who isn't going to sell any old crap off his shelves and of course will be using it extensively in Irish Rallying to prove its worth so anything I get from him I will update in this thread for you all.

Regards

Pete

KTuner Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/KTunerLLC?fref=ts
    KTuner Website - KTuner, LLC

Hopefully I can organise something decent for everyone. If you do have any interest or want direct updates from me as and when I get them, please reply on here or PM me.

If i have broken any rules by posting this, I apologise in advance and will edit to suit, I do not aim to profit from this, but provide Accord Owners with a viable option other than K-Pro and the hassle involved with running it.

Last edited: Wednesday 12th Feb, 2014
    AccordCU2 likes this.
  2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I'm very interested in this, as I'm not far off sorting out engine management. K-Pro is a very outdated route for the CL9 as it has far too many limitations compared to FlashPro. A TSX ECU and FlashPro is the normal go-to.

Depending on the limitations of 'K-Tuner', I might be interested in being one of the early adopters for the CL9. Though FlashPro being so well established already, it really depends if there's any benefits as to whether it's worth the time and effort; and whether it ever gains wide adoption within the TSX/Accord scene in general.

I'll take a little look through the K20A thread :Thumbup: As far as rules are concerned, I can't see a problem other than maybe being seen as a direct advertisement of the product/company. As you have nothing to gain personally by showcasing it, the post should all be good as it is :Smile:

3. PeteMM Premium Member Club Supporter

Northern Ireland Pete Belfast, UK
    As I said dude, this is purely for information gathering and to get word out there.

Hopefully if all goes to plan we can wangle a little discount for the forum members too.

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    First CL9 comparison to Hondata K-Pro is out.

1794736_718062858245779_7133144355002637882_n.

K-Tuner for the CL9 is starting to get into stock worldwide, price for us will be around £300-350 by the looks of it. Only issue known so far is that you will lose cruise control, but apparently they are working on a solution.

PeteMM likes this.