Daily Driver K24 brum

7th Generation (2003-2008) vehicle added by mudfx, Tuesday 17th Feb, 2015

1. mudfx Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom muddy birmingham
    mudfx added a new Honda to the garage:

K24 brum

Check the vehicle's full information here.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Brilliant turn around bud, did you change the clutch yet?

3. urbancncboy Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nice to see someone running 17's, kinda making my wheel dilema easier. Great work there, and the car looks nice and clean.

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    When will you be doing the exhaust system ?

Will you be going aftermarket or custom built ?

5. mudfx Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I did have stage 2 xtd clutch kit and it was very good but few months down the line car stopped going into gears while running, found out the mechanic used the original OEM honda bearing instead of the xtd bearing , made him replace the clutch for free lol will get another clutch soon .

Was on 18s for a while and it wasnt to bad to be honest but i think 17s sit really well on the accord ,thanks bud .

Well i had 3"single exit catback system made from the states which just needs to putting together but most exhaust places around my location were not willing to touch , im selling the 3" as im in the process of getting a js 70rr .

image. image.

Currently my OEM exhaust system has rotted away so just running manifold and decat lol

6. dinoc Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Romania Bucharest
    What are those pipes from the last picture? Are they designed to be used with the stock mufflers and intermediate muffler?

7. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Just seen the fact you bought this from an elderly bloke who was cruising around with coil overs on. :Laughing: Thats brilliant

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

That's probably the piping for his 3" system that no one wants to put on (which I don't understand).

9. dinoc Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Romania Bucharest
    Can they be used with the stock mufflers or it need custom mufflers?

10. mudfx Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That is a 3" catback system that i no longer need , you will need a aftermarket 3"inlet muffler and maybe a 3" silencer , im not sure with OEM muffler prob will need modding to make it fit .
    yeah the coilovers were gone god knows how it passed the last MOT . Will have to say he kept the inside of car very clean shame about the outside lol

The exhaust places around my area don't have any machines that can bend 3" (not that it needs bending ) and other places they won't deal with it becuase its not there catback (lame excuses that annoyed the hell out of me ) ***Removed by Moderator***
    - - - Updated - - -
    image. Just picked up this js70rr from ukcl9 today , top chap.

11. mudfx Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Exhaust is on , very loud will need a mid silencer .

C360_2015-05-28-19-52-29-099. C360_2015-05-28-19-52-29-099.

12. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

When I was having my exhaust being fabricated I was umming and arring about leaving the mid section out but the fabricators told me that if I did it would be stupidly loud !

So I chose to retain it. Exhaust tone is spot on, not too overly loud either.

MIJ Exhaust Systems Bespoke Stainless Steel Exhaust System guaranteed for life custom made exhaust system engine control unit remapping ECU remapping GTR GTS workshop based in Walsall West Midlands cheap exhaust system vehicle servicing would have done that for you.

Who fabricated your current system ? Some company on the Cherrywood Industrial Estate ?

13. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I'm pleased you've got her (almost) sorted. When you get to Club Member rank, you will be able to add your old system to the Marketplace.

14. mudfx Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Js 70rr bought it of ukcl9 straight bolt on job , i see you must be local to cherrywood road sides lol i was using a friends ramp , i was going to contact mij but bought the js few days later . The mid silencer is going on later this week as it is too loud for daily driving also looking into a decible killer online .
    - - - Updated - - -
    Thanks but there is still loads to do mainly with the suspension side and body/paint
    - - - Updated - - -
    image.
    - - - Updated - - -
    image.
    - - - Updated - - -
    * image.

SpeedyGee likes this.